Wow i have been nominated for a blogger award that feels pretty cool I must admit.
Tiffys wild world nominated me , her blog is here http://www.tiffyswildworld.wordpress.com go check it out!
Cheers Tiff x
I always thought that the blogger awards were for the big wigs the Samantha Marias (beauty crush) and Louise Pentlands (sprinkle of glitter) so Id like to say thanks to Okoto Enigma for creating this award for the little guys and the really tiny ones like me for a chance to be noticed!!
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I’m a mum! I was told the other day that I look really young and not old enough to be a mother …. Hmm not sure if I am taking this as an insult or compliment yet.
- At age 25 almost 26 (my birthday is the 20th) I don’t know what career path I want to follow I toyed with being a chef for a while and partially trained in that , an adult social worker was out there for a bit and at the moment my heart seems to be calling me back to my childhood dream of being an accountant ..yup an accountant I have been counting money since the beginning according to mum.
- I am a sucker for any sort of period drama , I’m pretty sure I have been reincarnated from someone in the 1800s ….
My blog is still so new to the world and even to myself that I trying to find my place in it all and what I would like this to grow into but my post titled TIME IS RUNNING OUT is probably my favourite so far, I talk about my son and how much I have changed since becoming a mother and I think id like to steer this blog more towards the parenthood route but no airs and graces just the real shit that happens not what people show you on instagram!
Here’s the link
Questions asked by TIFF
Perfect Date ? – a gig in a cool pub or bar where we could get food and drink , chill out , chat and enjoy the music then walk home holding hands and have a kiss on the doorstep (cheesy much)
Favourite beauty hack ? Using apple cider vinegar to clarify hair when washing.
Favourite birthday ? I vaguely remember my 5th birthday I had it at McDonald’s in Thornton Heath it was amazing and I looked super cute in my denim dress and little creole earrings haha . As an adult though probably anyone of them since having my son and realising that if I was to go tomorrow I’ve made him! (Super soppy I know)
Last time on holiday – Last October my boys (fiancé & son) took a weeks trip to Butlins in Bognor Regis , it was great fun and the little man got to meet Mr Maker hahaha
If I could ive anywhere in the world and why ? – This is probably going to sound really lame but I’d probably just move to the English countryside I love the idea of me and my family being out away from the hustle and bustle of it all which huge spaces to roam and explore .
I only know I handful of babes but these blogs are definitely some of the best things I am reading at the moment
- CORAL @ THE HULA
- Katie’s Sanctuary
- This Little Mom
- Life with the Dowsets
these ladies are fab and definitely my inspiration!!
My Questions ?
1. What made you start your blog?
2. Name something you want to achieve this year.
3. If you could only have one would it a be Lipstick or Liquid Eyeliner ?
4. Yes or No
5. Name a TV show you are currently loving !
I enjoyed this !